4.03.2010

New Year, Old Post


Time to recommit and start updating this waste of bandwidth. Last year was wicked crazy. Now it's all about putting my head down and plowing through the bullshit. SO. Look out for show/record reviews, artwork, photos, and ramblings.

There's a lot going on, including a new band in which I play guitar and sing, a new distro in which I don't do much except promote it and set up shows.

These excerpts are from a journal I just found...



December 5th, 2007

I AM AN EXISTENTIALIST - I AM A NIHILIST - I AM AN ANARCHIST - I AM THE NIGHTRIDER - I AM A FUEL INJECTED SUICIDE MACHINE - I'M A ROCKER - I'M A ROLLER - I'M AN OUTTA CONTROLLER

Don't lost it now. I can tell you're on the brink of mania. One more week. Just get it done. One more week and you can fuck off and kill yourself after that. Until then you gotta maintain.

The brain struggles to slow down. The hand struggles to keep up.

WELCOME TO THE VICIOUS CIRCLE

This is an anti-personal journal - The words in here are devoid of self - Or so I say they are

Is there ever anything left of real substance. We are viruses. We are slowly becoming dead things. Artificial hearts, reconstructed retinas, artificial brains, artificial life in the marketplace

AMERICAN CULTURE - DISNEYLAND FREAKSHOW - SCREEN IN YOUR LIVING ROOM - WINDOW FOR YOUR TOMB

March 3rd, 2008

There's a red sun, blood red, sinking low behind the skyline
I'm down, watching it go
Tears in my eyes, pain in my side
My heart aches
Dirt on my face
In the place of where you used to lie
Teeth made of broken glass
Can't seem to say the things
I feel, I felt, I fell so hard
Didn't look back. I wonder
If I enjoyed the misery
If this is how I protect my heart
By giving it away to men like you
Men like you can't even see the road in front of them
Let alone know what to do
With a fragile thing like a girl's love

April 26th, 2008


Click Click Click
There's two kinds of people in this world
The ones with loaded guns, and the ones who dig
YOU DIG.

D: Distracted
I: Indiscretion
G: Grandiosity
F: Flight of Ideas
A: Activity Increase (Excessive involvement in Pleasurable activities)
S: Sleep Deficit
T: Talkative

Empty eyes/ World is Red/ Take a bottle/ To the Head / Mouth ain't clean / We're running hard / Took a torch / To my Guitar

Can't Sleep / Can't Eat / Can't Stop to Think
I got the plans / For a Time Machine

I'm gonna steal a T-REX and Stick it to the Soviets

Don't ask / Don't Tell / Fuck me / Go to Hell
I blew my cash / On speed and Hash
Discontent / Indiscretion
I got a Nasty / Sex obsession

No comments: